**UPDATED **13th July 2021**
Following the announcement from the Prime Minister yesterday, restrictions will be lifted on Monday 19th July. We are all very pleased about this but obviously we must still remain cautious and safe at all times. We would be happy to continue to wear a face mask if customers and staff would prefer, hand sanitising will continue and we will observe social distancing as best we can, especially once the school term finishes and children will be at home for the summer holidays. Thank you all for your continued support to myself and the whole team, it is very much appreciated. Julie
What are STOUR SORT AND SPARKLE doing TO STAY SAFE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS AND STAFF?
We will still continue to put in place the following guidelines for staff and customers:-
- If you or anyone in your household show or have any symptoms, please let Julie know as soon as possible, even if it is on the morning of the scheduled visit.
- We have also informed our staff to do the same if they or anyone in their household displays any symptoms.
- As always, the same cleaner will attend their usual client for each clean, if any changes are required the customers approval will be sought before a cover staff member is put in place.
- Face coverings can still be worn when customers are present within the property for the duration on the scheduled clean.
- Where possible we will continue to request the use customers equipment, ie, hoovers, mops and buckets etc to avoid any risk of cross contamination.
- We will continue to use products that have a high anti bacterial contact which kills 99.9% of viruses.
WHAT WILL STOUR SORT AND SPARKLE DO MOVING FORWARD?
We will continue to seek guidance from the government at all times to ensure the health and safety of staff and customers.
PPE will always be available for staff.
We will keep our customers up to date with any changes.